|Type:||Derma Roller System||Brand:||Dr.roller|
|Needle:||192 pins||Needle Length:||0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm|
|Material:||Titanium needle||Package:||Travel case + color box|
|OEM & ODM:||Yes|
Titanium 192 needles Dr.roller dermaroller derma roller skin face beauty roller
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
|Needle length||0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1mm, 1.5mm,
2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
|Function||Skin Rejuvenatoin,wrinkle removal|
|OEM & ODM service||Yes|
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Aging,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment and Choose
0.25 mm Needle Size
0.25mm needle size is not really intended to treat wrinkles and scars. It is strictly used for boosting topical skin care product absorption by 10,000 times. It can also thicken your top skin layer called “epidermis”.
0.5 mm Needle Size
0.5 mm can treat fine lines, shallow scarring, mild stretchmarks, hyper pigmentation and sun damage. It also boosts absorption of topical products by 10,000 times. It can also thicken your top skin layer called “epidermis”. You can use 0.5 mm once per week. It is less painful than longer microneedles and have shorter recovery time. The usage of numbing cream is usually not necessary.
0.75 to 1.0 mm Needle Size
0.75 to 1.0 mm can treat hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, shallow to deep wrinkles/scars and stretchmarks.
1.5 to 3.0 mm Needle Size
1.5 to 3.0 mm rollers can treat SEVERE scarring or stretch marks. It is safer to use them on your body than on your face. These rollers are commonly used for treating burned scars.
1) Soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol,Or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.Do not useautoclaves,steam and high temperature sterilization methods
2) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on area of skin that the roller is to be used.
3) Roll backwards and forwards 4-5times keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more microvessels.
4) Move the roller four times at least in four directions(on the skin that needs care).
5) Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.